Devorah Glover – Director, ALEH Bnei Brak
As Director of the ALEH Bnei Brak Beit Yahalom residential facility, Devorah directs a large medical, therapy and caregiving staff in the treatment and care of children with complex developmental and intellectual disabilities – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. In addition, she represents ALEH before various government institutions and authorities .
Devorah brings to her position at ALEH extensive experience in special education.
Her responsibilities at ALEH include:
• Acceptance/release of all residents
• Directorship and guidance of a multidisciplinary staff of doctors, nurses, paramedics, teachers, educational experts, caregivers and administrative personnel
• Medical, rehabilitative, and general physical care for all residents
• Emergency management
• Encouragement of interrelationships between parents/residents/staff
• Representation of ALEH at government ministries and departments
• Improvement in quality of life for residents